We are all highly skilled, qualified teachers. We have years of experience in the classroom and have chosen to teach history, science and literature in a multi-disciplinary fashion. And we are committed to creating an environment in which children can explore and experiment in a safe way.
Our Mission Statement
- Successful learning should involve enjoyment and play.
- Children should experience some success every day.
- We seek to support the creation of high quality environments which are conducive to learning.
- Learners are complex: learning is individual, subjective and unique.
- As experts in cross-curricular work we are committed to practical learning, and have been since we began in 1996.
- We seek to support schools as they move towards high trust, quality social relationships.
- We are committed to the furthering of the uniquely valuable process of Education
Craig spent seven years as a reception class teacher in the UK, including four years as head of Early Years. He joined Off the Page in 2014.
Sue has 12 years experience teaching in primary school. She started working with Off the Page in 2014 and joined the team full-time in 2015.
Ian has five years experience teaching both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in Cambridgeshire schools. He joined Off the Page in 2016.
Fiona has 10 years experience teaching history and RE at both the primary and secondary level. She joined Off the Page full-time in 2016.
Having started his career teaching English to foreign students, Patrick became a primary school teacher and has four years experience in the classroom. He joined Off the Page in 2016.
Having previously worked in theatre, David served as a primary school teacher for 15 years, including 7 years as a deputy head. He joined Off the Page in 2017.
Carl spent nine years as a classroom teacher. He is an Early Years specialist as well as a forest school leader. He joined Off the Page in 2018,
Victoria joined our team in 2018.
Jonathan joined our team in 2018.
The Office Staff
These are the people you are likely to encounter if you contact us at Off The Page.
A former journalist and amateur historian, Cinnamon takes bookings, issues school packets and helps with historical research. She joined Off the Page in 2015.
Rosemary is our finance whiz and handles all of our accounts. She's been involved with Off the Page for several years and became a member of staff in 2016.
Holly has a background in logistics and helps us organise our days. She joined Off the Page in 2018.